November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 16, 2008

What's wrong with me?

I feel disconnected and discombobulated. I can't focus worth nothing and it's a crazy day here in my class. I don't know what is wrong with me. Maybe it's my anxiety or maybe it's just stress finally getting the better of me. I sincerely have issues concentrating today. I can't focus on my kids, my lessons or my treasurer duties. I'm going to stay with my dad tonight and worried about the monstrous guilt trip he's laying on my mom because she needs to get out and have a break from everything. There's so much I want to scream and shout and yell at him about, yet I really don't feel it's my place to do so. I think it's really taken over and may be the cause of my lack of concentration and lack of caring concerning my job today. I don't know how to get over it.

0 comments: