November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mental Health Day

Yesterday, I took a break. It was convenient that I got to leave school early to go and pick up my license from traffic court yesterday. Half day of school and a break.

Traffic court was boring..my part took all of 20 seconds. I've always been insured, just didn't happen to have it at the time I was pulled over. I showed proof and I got to leave. Some interesting characters, but for the most part, it was boring.

I went home, got some lunch and chilled. I unpacked a box, cleaned my kitchen (mostly), laundry, and prepped my living room to be painted. It was wonderful. No worrying about church and school, half day with my "angelic" students, and me time with the cat :) Was very refreshing. Eating was even pleasant until I hit the doritos for a before bed snack :P

Today I'm ready to go. Another long day at school to get financials together and do some general organizing of my papers here. It's a mess. No complaining, it's my fault for not keeping them together in the first place, but I have my work cut out for me. The next week or two is going to be interesting, but really stressful. Anyone for a drink?

0 comments: