November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 22, 2008

And then I said "yes"

Well, I knew this would be setbacks and accomplishments. I had a setback yesterday, but it's not stopping me.

You should have seen me..it was a race to see which one was the fastest.....my hand shoveling the food in my mouth or my mouth chewing and swallowing. I don't think either stopped until the plate was nearly clean. Unfortunately, there was no winner in this race...only a loser. But not for long. I dusted myself off, and ready to move on. I don't know what it is about eating out or someplace other than home...it's like "I don't have to be careful, I can eat whatever I want, and however much of it I want". I even knew it was gonna happen and wanted to stop it....and I went for it anyway.

The next time I am going to face this will be on Sunday. I am going to a friend's house for a BBQ. I don't want the same old results. I want to change and do something different and stick to it. And several opportunities the first week of June are going to test me as well. I can face these challenges and stop obsessing!

0 comments: