November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 12, 2008

Can I fix this??

Yes I can!!

I am convinced of it! Despite many failings in the past, I still feel as though I am moving in the right direction. It's time to put all this knowledge I've been storing for the last, I don't know how many years, to good use!!

What am I talking about? Being healthy!!

I have been very lucky in that God has kept me relatively healthy most all of my life. The biggest (and most obvious) problem has been my weight. My weight is soooooo not at a healthy point and has been a source of unhappiness for most of my life.

Enough is enough!!

Enough talk, time to walk! This blog is going to be everything. I'm going to let it all out. I don't care who reads it or not, but if you do and have something to add, please feel free. There are three sources of help to keep us growing -- Christ, ourself and other people. I intend to use any and everything to keep my ass in gear and do what I need to do. I will post goals, journal, vent, accomplishments, whatever comes to mind..it's all out there to keep me, and other people going in the direction that is best for us.

0 comments: