November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One Step at a Time

And so it keeps going. Water. Food. Water. Water....lots of water *L*

I'm happy with how I've been doing so far this week. I've been journaling my food and drinking a ton of water. If you look at the food...it's not the best, and I realize that. But I'm happy with being aware of eating smaller portions and getting into the habit of journaling. I've also taken some harder steps yesterday dealing with wanting to snack more because I think I need it, but held off because I knew my body wouldn't benefit from it.

I had an interesting trip to the store yesterday that I hope to use each time I have to go there. I had a very short list of 3 things I had to pick up yesterday. I went after school around 4 or so. One of my worst times food and craving wise. I walked in there going...hmmmm...I could get some of these too...and maybe one of these....and maybe a package of these! So I'm walking around, thinking of ways to add to my list (of things I DON'T need) and I look around while I'm walking. I swear, I must have noticed about 4 or 5 big ladies also getting some shopping done. Ya'll...it was like looking into a mirror while I was shopping. Best therapy I could have had yesterday. I walked around that store, picked up the 3 things I needed, went to check out and left. Yay me!

1 comments:

Fairy Princess said...

Howdy, thanks for popping by my blog. I will definitely be keeping up with your "journey" (don't ya just hate that word it sounds so hokey, LOL).

Good luck chica, you have the drive once you set your mind to this I know you can do it!