November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Post Thanksgiving

I'm finding it very hard lately to not be negative, so I will try and keep this short. I don't like focusing so much on the negative, but something seems to have taken over me lately. I'm not myself. I'm frustrated by these cycles I seem to keep putting myself through. Things are going well...food intake is good, a little exercise, lots of water...then sliiiiide down. It's not a fast slide, but a slow one until I seem to hit bottom before gaining the strength to dig my feet in and start climbing back to the top. Luckily, this part of the cycle is shorter in length than they used to be, but they are still there. How do you do it? How can I get to the point where I don't have this part of my life anymore? Why do I still find it so hard to get back to my feet? Why do I have to fall so far before my brain says "Hey! stop doing that now!"?

Sorry, like I said, I'm not myself. I was feeling good with that 15 lb loss..but it seemed like it didn't phase anyone and once again, I let others get to me instead of just relying on myself and enjoying this victory to keep going.

I know that other stresses in my life are contributing to this and I can't do anything about those except pray on it and work on not letting it get to me so much because some of it, there's nothing I can do about it, so I just need to keep going and do the best job I can. Wow, talk about a run on sentence....

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: