November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Doing a little happy dance

But just a little one. :) It goes back to the whole emotions playing a role in my weight loss or gain as the case may be. To be sure, I am happy for another week gone well. :) :) I have found though, that with feeling really (really, really) bad about weight gain, feeling really (really, really) good about loss can be just has detrimental to my efforts. Keeping an even keel, keeping my head about me and continue to do make the changes I have been making is one of the final pieces of this puzzle called "how do I lose weight".

If you didn't notice the pretty button at the top from Scale Junkie I am now at a lovely 15 lb loss. :) One friend mentioned this weekend that she can see a difference, but I haven't noticed one really yet except for one: the 3x T- shirt I wore for bowling on Saturday no longer "caught" around my hips...but slid smoothly down over them completely. In a little while, I believe I'll be back comfortably in my 2x shirts. (who'd a thunk I'd ever be happy saying that statement??)

I am heading out of town this weekend. Lots of ops to throw in the towel..but always in the back of my head I remember that the same metabolism that is able to lose so quickly in the beginning is responsible for gaining it all back just as quickly if I go too far off plan.

0 comments: