November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, November 17, 2008

Starting another week and HYC

Another long week is upon me. Every night this week and the weekend are occupied with some sort of plan or another. While I do enjoy the time going by quickly, it doesn't leave much time to catch my breath.

Update on goals for November:
Still have had no chips for this month even though ops have presented themselves!
I don't seem to be on track for the 20 days of working out, but I have a calendar on my vision board and I'm pleased with how many days I've colored in as having worked out :)
I'm still 13 lbs lighter than when September started!!!

Overall, I am pleased with how things are progressing. I have stresses in my life and yet I am not as tempted to turn to food and my eating has kept on pace with what I want. I've even gone off plan a couple of times, but they haven't turned into downslides. I am grateful that this path is ahead of me and I continue walking it. The thing that feels different this time is that it's not a euphoria that's keeping me going. I feel very even keeled, keeping my head and wits about me and I think that better equips me when bumps come along, I can take them in better stride.

I think my major theme this year has been "follow through". There are many areas of my life that I just have not put my full energy into and not following through on things that I say I'm going to do. This includes my job, my position as Treasurer at church, losing weight, etc. It feel much better when I do take care of these things. Weights I didn't know I was carrying seem to be lifted each time even a small task is accomplished that I have let go or not followed through to the end. Many people bemoan turning 30...I think this has been one of my best years yet and I can't wait for more to come!

1 comments:

Diana Swallow said...

It sounds like you're doing great! I'm borrowing a page on follow through and making it my mantra from now on, great post!