November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, November 14, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

This week has been really busy, as usual, and the weekend is not going to be a time of slowing down either. I rather like it because it has actually been helping me to keep on track and keep my feelings under control..which keeps the emotional eating to nil. I love it when I can deal with my stresses and emotions in ways other than with food. it's been great to help take off so much weight this fall. I know that I won't be perfect forever, but I celebrate the times I can do it and they are coming more often and staying longer. I realize 13 lbs isn't a lot to some of you who have lost more than that, but I am pretty excited about it here and it kept me focused on Wednesday when I was faced with junk food and will keep me focused this weekend when things are going to be crazy busy. I know that in the beginning, my metabolism is still adjusting and I recently realized the same factors that help take off the weight so quickly in the beginning also help put it back on quickly. Keeping that in mind helps me to keep going even if I feel like throwing in the towel and having maybe a little extra here, or extra there. Right now, every little bit is hurting me and I need to keep on keeping on and I'll get to where I want to be.

0 comments: