November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday (with some words)



This is my mom and me taken this summer. My mom means the world to me. She has the biggest heart I've ever known and will do anything for her kids. Just in the last 2 weeks, she's lent me her car while mine was in the shop and tonight she is helping me out by setting up a table of candles that I'm going to sell because I can't get there until after school.

Things have been so crazy busy lately, that I haven't had much time to post or get around to other blogs lately. (I'm sorry! I will get to them as soon as I can!) But I have a SV and a NSV for this week to share! I stepped on the scale this morning and it read a beautiful 13 lbs lighter than I started earlier this fall! I haven't noticed too many differences except one...when I went to put on the pair of pants I use when I work on the gazelle...they slid over my big belly just a little easier than normal :) (NSV number 1) NSV number two was lunch today. The hardest lunch I have ever eaten. I ate: 1 hot dog, water, and an apple. not a big deal, I know (esp you non hot dog eaters), but what I didn't add to that was the second hot dog, the chips, and the oreos that were also available that EVERYONE ELSE WAS EATING! that's the hardest part! I know I should be an individual, but sometimes, i want to be like everyone else!! It's hard to remind myself that I'm not, I am trying to lose 100+ lbs and skipping it for now is going to help me in the long run. That number 13 is going to be lucky for me today :)

0 comments: