November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, December 8, 2008

Dusting myself off

OK, so the last 2 weeks were kinda hellish. I sunk down into this depression that scared even me. I didn't care about anything, I was stressed about work, I was binging, nothing mattered. My eyes definitely were off my prize and it showed.

Once again, I am coming back up and out of it and ready to go again. I was home sick from school on Friday due to a 24 hour flu bug and I watched a show called The Doctors where they were talking about the 4 F's that women fear the most: Fatigue, Forgetfulness, Fifty and Fat. What intrigued me was a site they talked about called Weightview.
I submitted this picture:





And this is what they did to me:




Wow! Do I look healthy!! I look like I can do all the things I really want to do! I don't know that many people find this inspiring, but I do! This hasn't been an easy road and it'll continue to be rocky (I'm definitely a tortoise!) Even though I have down times, I know I can do this and I can look like this person and do all the tennis, rollerblading, hiking, whatever I want and that feels amazing!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, that's amazing! I'll have to check that site out. It seems like a really good idea to have a picture in your head of what your goal is, and a picture of a skinnier you I'm sure is inspiration. :)

Find my way back said...

I agree with Allison Wow that is amazing. I love the idea!!!

carla said...

very cool. and would be great for my sis to put on her fridge as NOW she has some notsokind phrases and saying up there---this would be MOTIVATING!

MizFit