November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday

What a crazy weekend here! Saturday I had two Christmas parties to go to. One was the faculty Christmas party at our school secretary's house (it's a small staff), and then I left that a little early to head down to our bowling Christmas party. Had a great time at both parties with good food, friends and family. Sunday I was up at 6 to finish a partylite order (I'm a consultant), go to my mom's church for 8:00 service because her choir was singing a Christmas contata, go to my church for 11:00 service because the students were singing. In the afternoon I headed to a friend's house for a surprise graduation party for my best friend who has graduated from college. I left there to go to my mom's house where we were driving up to go to another Christmas concert at another church. Everything was great and I'm glad I did it all, but man am I tired today! My eating went well during all the parties as well, so I'm glad about that. Christmas Eve is going to be at my house this year with lots of appetizers and good stuff to eat which is my downfall...I love appetizer type food and it's harder to keep track of that than like a regular sit down meal.

This week was supposed to start off with a meeting tonight and one tomorrow, but luckily the one tonight was canceled so I can go home and do a load of laundry so that I have clothes to wear for the rest of the week. After that it's just getting things finished up here at school before break, and cleaning my house so people can come over next week. I also made a deal with my friend to keep ourselves accountable from now on. So far it worked, I got my butt moving again on the Gazelle for 10 min every day. My knee was even protesting that, so I couldn't do more, but it's feeling a bit better today, so I'm hoping for 15 or 20 minutes. It feels good to get my butt moving again, I don't know what's wrong with me that I can't keep it up once I get started.

0 comments: