November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, September 29, 2008

New Dish

In order to reach my goal of being a healthier person, I need to learn to ocok better dishes than hot dogs and sandwiches. A couple of weeks ago, I started making a dish called Salsa Chicken (which is sooo good!) and still basically using pre-packaged side dishes (one step at a time). Last night I actually threw something together that was entirely me! i was so excited when it actually turned out to be really delicious! So here's my first recipe to share with all of you. the best part is that you can tailor it as you like.

Ingredients:

1 bag of frozen corn
1 plum tomato
1 red pepper
red onion
seasoning
cooking oil

Chop up the tomato, pepper and onion (I only used a slice and a half)

Put a little oil in the pan and let it heat a minute or so and then add all the ingredients. I put them all in at the same time, which left the veggies a little crunchy (my preference - don't care for cooked soggy veggies), and so flavorful! I used a little taco seasoning for spice since I was going for a more mexican feel, but you can definitely change is up depending on the meal.


Here is a picture of the finished product:


0 comments: