November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mixed up

Last friday saw my highest ever on the scale. 281. Marked it down. This friday saw 274.5. Wow. That's awesome. I expected something, but not this. Wow.

One week now I've been eating better. And the odd thing is...it's not hard! It's been so easy, like everything I've ever learned has finally clicked into the right place and it's working. I bought a bunch of veggies at the store and I'm eating them! I eat much smaller portions and even when I feel a little hungry, I don't give in to it! I eat when I know it's right and ignore the rest. I'm not saying it's smooth sailing, because I still think about what I"m making, and catch myself wanting to eat because it's in there or I'm bored or whatever, but it's a lot easier to talk myself out of it. It's like the logical part of my brain and eating what's best for me has finally taken over the emotional side that makes me eat whenever and whatever the heck I feel like and to heck with the consequences.

Time to get moving again! Back to the walking and strength tape. My knee has been giving me heck lately though. Maybe because of the weather, I don't know. I tried my mile walk the other morning before school. My normal 25 min mile took me over 40 min, but I'm glad I still walked...it was a beautiful morning and it felt good. Despite the rain today, I will be walking again.

Goal: Walk every morning for 1 mile. Strength tape every other day and my core rhythms every day. At the end of the week...I'm going to the movies!

0 comments: