November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not myself today

Which is unfortunate because myself has a lot of work to be doing today. But I think I will lay off some of the more physical to accomplish other jobs to be done. Not sure what is wrong, just feel off. Plus, I can't take a deep breath without coughing which is also odd. The weather is beautiful today so I should have no problems with my walk...although I may replace it with mowing the lawn..not sure I have enough energy to do both today. Just don't know what's wrong. Oh well, maybe when I get some lunch into me, it'll be better.

1 comments:

Alli said...

Allergies maybe?? I have had that breathing thing before... usually happens after I coughed bad or if there is alot of pollen in the air. Hope you feel better girl!!