November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HYC

Summertime, summertime, sum- sum- summertime!

I love it! No school! Beautiful weather! Sunny days and thunderstorms.

Seems I've been through a lot this summer and it's only mid July. A very emotional summer it's been. But, I think it's been good for me and I will come out even better in the end even though some of it has not been good in the present, while some have great results (see post below "Will the real Tracy please stand up?")

I have finally gotten off my ass and walked 1 mile for 3 out of the last 5 days. One morning it was raining hard and this morning I had to come to school to do payroll, so no walking. It is supposed to be quite warm and humid, but I should be able to get one in this evening. they have been slow walks and not very far, but it feels good to be out there doing what I enjoy once again.

I did step on the scale this morning and it read......275.5. Some of the other numbers I didn't record in recent weeks included 276 and 279.5...so I am comfortable with those numbers. I am going to step on the scale once a week, journal my eating and walking (and other activity) and keep track of where I'm going. The other thing I am going to add is doing a strength tape every other day to add to the walking. My knee hasn't been so good, so we'll see how it goes.

I just got the internet at home, so I can now post more often as well as browse everyone else's blogs. I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I've started walking 1.4 miles every morning before breakfast and work, and I love it! Keep it up!

Lynn said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I plan on keeping up with your journey. There are such wonderful sources of inspiration out here in Bloggyland, I am sure we will be very successful!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You are doing great! Keep making healthy choices!
Path to Health