November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Exhausted, but accomplished

Today was the first day of my 2 mile walk. I decided to do it all together because I may not be back home later before the sun goes down. I tried to pace myself (it was the first 2 miles in a row I've done in about 2 years), and half way through the second mile, I was ready to sit down! But I trudged on, keeping my mind busy with other thoughts and finally, I was back at my house. Woohoo! I was so happy to finish it! Plus, when I checked the time I did it in 50 minutes! Still on a pace of about 25 min per mile! I am definitely happy with that! I'm off to hit the showers and then bury myself in my classroom this afternoon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the walk and for not giving up!

Irish Mom said...

Awesome job!!

KrisR said...

Great job on the 2 mile walk!

Natalia said...

Good for you!