November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another day

Hey,...I cooked last night. Real cooking. Not heating up something in the microwave. I'm so proud. :)

On top of that, it was really good! I made some chicken salsa, mexican rice from a package and my friend cooked up some seasoned corn. Made for a delicious meal :)

I'm still trying to make sense of my emotional eating the other night, but I'm not really sure how to do it. I guess what happened was a deep seeded fear about trusting and being in a relationship (although it's not progressed that far), and I immediately sank into old habits and feelings. I am a better person than that these days. Personally, I haven't felt this good in I don't know how long. I'm even doing better professionally and ready to have my best year yet (I'm finally living up to my potential :) ) I guess I still have some issues to deal with and I'm not sure how to overcome my fears. Maybe only time will be able to take care of it.

I'm being more careful about food these past couple of days and even got my walk in last night. Tonight I hope to get my walk in as well as my strength tape...it's the only way to shrink these arms!

0 comments: