November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, June 26, 2008

From the bottom on up...

(The theme from the Jefferson's comes to mind)

I finally binged last night. I haven't been eating healthy, but haven't actually binged until last night. Maybe it was what I needed, I'm not sure. But this morning, things feel a little brighter (even when I woke up at like 2:30 in the morning, I could tell my disposition felt lighter than this past week or so). I learned earlier this week that even though I wanted "instant" results and feel better, it's not gonna happen. Day by day: working, planning, praying - results will happen. I will be lifted from my pit.

Recently I started reading a book about meditation. The woman who wrote it has actually become a Buddhist (which I have no intention of becoming ) but I think I will get some benefits on meditation and teaching myself some strategies to calm myself down. I am a very sensitive (overly so) person and very empathetic and can experience some extreme emotions sometimes (even when it has nothing to do with me). I can even tell right now - I feel so good that I am getting out of the doldrums that I can even feel some elation. I want to use some of the meditation techniques to even my emotions out....stay away from the extreme highs and lows....even keel...without just burying my emotions and ignoring them where they will likely explode at some point later on.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might want to try taking some B12 pills which help with stress, good luck on the meditation