November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Training...week 1

In 24 short weeks, my team and I will be walking in the 3 day walk for breast cancer. This first week, I will need to be walking. They recommend 4 days of 3 miles each day, but I know I'm not ready to do that. they also recommend some cross training one of the days, which isn't a big deal.

The food still is not where I want it to be (aka I had BK for breakfast this morning). Classic case of horrible meeting last night and I let it carry over to my choice for breakfast this morning. I will not let the rest of the day be dictated by my emotions...that is my goal for today.

Right now I'm just trying to take my mind off the meeting last night and concentrate on the day ahead and lesson plans. I'm about ready to give up my position as treasurer of my congregation because I don't think I'm the right person for the job anymore. I just can't handle all the work in addition to just regular life stuff. We'll see. I'll be praying.

0 comments: