November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Training week one continues

What a week this has been...what a rare mood I'm in...and I'm not in love either :P It's been a crazy week of school, work, training, and my friend moving in. And it hasn't had a good effect on my eating either. Just last night, I freaked out because I have to get some information to someone about treasurer stuff. A person who completely humiliated me at our meeting Monday night. Instead of just dealing with talking to him, I went through the drive through at Wendy's, got enough food for about 2-3 people and stuffed my face when I got home. Fell asleep on the couch at 8:30. I have to talk to him, but I'm so upset by what happened, I'm finding it very difficult. Now that I have a better understanding of how I am feeling (last night I was tired and not thinking much at all), I will be ready to talk to him tonight and fend off any distractions and just get the whole unpleasant experience over and done with.

The working out part has been good though. I borrowed my sister's Wii Fit to see if I wanted to invest in one myself and have been getting about 10 min a day on it and because it was so nice last night, I did a 1.2 mile walk around the neighborhood, in addition to a little time on my Gazelle. Tonight will be rain so I will be on my Gazelle - hopefully for a longer time this time, and getting the house ready for my friend to move in this weekend.

Well, I hear my students coming, so I better get going. Peace out.

0 comments: