November 20, 2008

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 2, 2009

What a weekend!

It was crazy, it was full and I am thankful that it did not seem to go too fast! Friday night I had some friends and family come over (including my adorable 9 month old nephew!) and help me move some things around in order to get ready for my new roomate to move in. Included in the crowd was my cousin Mel who was starting her spring break and her boyfriend from Germany, who turned out to be a really great guy! Fun, witty, great sense of humor and not too bad on the eyes! We ended up leaving my house and going to my sister's and didn't get to bed until around 2. They left early the next morning for the drive to her parents house in Maryland.
Saturday was more cleaning and more moving in getting ready for the roommate...as was Sunday. Sunday evening she brought over her first load of stuff and my friend R stopped by for a while. After she brought over her second load of stuff (including 3 cats!), we all went out to find something to eat and stayed out 'til about 12:30. We found a local bar that has pretty good food and a DJ that was playing some awesome music (who tried to get my new roommate to go home with him! LOL)
So here I am...Monday morning and back at school..but this time I get to be in my pajamas! It's Lutheran school's week and sort of a spirit week for us including PJ day, sports day, crazy hair day and red white and blue day. One of the days is also teacher appreciation day and we get a special lunch from Olive Garden or someplace nice like that. We do a student appreciation day too where we get a half day of school and let the kids go rollerskating at the local rollerskating rink.

This also starts week 2 of the training for the 3 day walk for breast cancer. I didn't do too well on the walking last week, but a little is better than none and my goal for this week is to do more than last week and keep building it up. Hopefully we'll have some nice days so I can go outside and walk.

0 comments: